lördag 25 februari 2012

zigenare

Spottar ut mig mängder av mirakulöst dåligt formulerade ting om dagen..
meningslöst egentligen.



The smell of you skin
wakes me from my nightmare
brings me into another one

blue eyes behind my closed lids
snakeeyes behind yours

known theres nowhere to run now
you can see straight through my soul

I can see thoose eyes change
from smooth brown to piercing green

Feel your power taking over
from the depth of my soul comes a childish scream

snake eyes both green and brown
allseeing but still so blind

torture me with the pleasure you cause
capture me with the silence of your heart

when i want to escape the brown lures me in
with its fear, with its calm and a smooth kiss on my chin

But my fluttering eyes and the studder in my voice
wakes the green in your soul and the demons in control

Your heart start beating gipsy blood
ancient voices sings in your soul

same nonchalante behavior
so childish but still so cold

snakeyes both green and brown
allseeing but still so blind

will i ever be able to leave your relm?
this castle of northern shame

Just a man in doubt and flesh
but still a warrior, a god and nothing less

snakeeyes both green and brown
allseeing but still so blind

1 kommentar:

  1. you got under my skin. you turned me against myself and this i became something hideous. and i am still living in shame to this day because i will always love you. curse you, you witch.

    SvaraRadera